- - Chattanooga
- Chattanooga, TN, USA
- Part Time
- As a SouthEast Bank teller you will be the first contact to our valued customers. Tellers provide service to Bank customers by conducting appropriate transactions and meeting the needs of customers by providing prompt, efficient and accurate service interactions. Tellers are required to represent the Bank in a courteous, professional manner, and be alert to customer needs while also referring them to appropriate departments in the Bank when those needs are identified.
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Complete customer transactions according to established guidelines
- Identify referral opportunities and makes appropriate referrals
- Contribute, support and develop effective relationships with all branch partners including branch employees, Customer Care Representatives, Branch Review Coordinator, Mortgage Representative, etc.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, operations procedures and risk management policies
- Pursue on-going education of SouthEast Bank products, service, other lines of business, and federal regulations.
- Ensure that all business transactions and practices in the individual's span of control comply with all regulations.
- Carry out other duties as requested or assigned
- Work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure while multitasking
- Follow all Bank policies and procedures.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to operate on-line teller terminal and other standard office equipment.
- Successful completion of teller training and any other compliance training deemed necessary by the Bank.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- In-depth knowledge of all Bank deposit products and policies
- Attention to detail
- Sitting for long periods of time; standing and walking periodically.
- Lift 10-20lbs periodically.
- May work a rotating schedule, which may include Saturdays.
- High school diploma or equivalent, required.
- Cash handling or sales experience, preferred.
- Prior Customer Service experience, preferred.
DEPARTMENT: Front Office
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Hourly/Non-Exempt
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
SouthEast Bank https://southeastbank.plansource.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media