- - Credit
- TN, USA
- Full Time
TITLE: Credit Analyst
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Exempt/Salaried
LOCATION: Chattanooga or Knoxville
HOURS: M-F; 8am-5pm
Review, analyze and document customer financial condition and repayment capacity.
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Analyze customer financial statements.
- Prepare reports that discuss the degree of risk involved in extending credit.
- Complete credit analyses, summarize requests, and submit to approving officer.
- Generate financial ratios to analyze profitability trends.
- Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of establishments being evaluated with those of similar establishments in the same industries and geographic locations.
- Consult with customers, accountants and other professionals to verify financial and credit information.
- Participate in major department projects and take an active role in cross-functional teams to assist in driving quality improvements, processes, and initiatives.
- Actively participate and communicate in team based work groups that make up Credit Department.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND TRAINING:
- Organizational and Research skills
- Good communication skills to convey information effectively
- Detail orientated
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Critical thinking
- Basic accounting and finance principles in the interpretation of customer financial statements.
- Effective business writing and professional communication.
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Lift 10-20lbs periodically
- Periodic travel
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in Financial Analysis preferred.
- 1-2 years knowledge with computer technology including, but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, E-Mail and internet navigation.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
SouthEast Bank https://southeastbank.plansource.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media