Customer Service Represnetative
- - Chattanooga
- Chattanooga, TN, USA
- Full Time
TITLE: Customer Service Representative (CSR)
DEPARTMENT: Front Office
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Hourly/Non-Exempt
Customer Service Representatives are often the first to interact with new customers and the ones that help them form an opinion of the bank. By having a conversation and understanding what a customer needs the CSR can recommend and open personalized product and service solutions that address those needs. The most important job as the face of SouthEast Bank is to build a long-lasting relationship that helps us match customers with the solutions they need to help them reach their financial goals.
- Primary focus is assisting with client's sales opportunities with additional activities related to service needs, based on over needs of the branch.
- Use resources to conduct effective client conversations in person and on the telephone and open retail accounts.
- Provide financial solutions that meet client needs
- Referring to other lines of business partners for additional solutions. Partners include, but are not limited to: Customer Care Representative, Mortgage, Elfi, Treasury Services, and Merchant Services.
- Cross-sell bank products and services based on customer needs, in accordance with the bank's program standards.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies.
- Purse on-going education of SouthEast Bank products, services, other lines of business, and federal regulations.
- Make proactive outbound calls to clients and prospects.
- Carry out other duties as requested or assigned.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Tact and diplomacy in dealing with both customers and employees
- Strong organizational, communication, and computer skills
- Detail orientated
- Knowledge of bank regulations
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Problem solving skills
- Sitting for long periods of time; standing and walking periodically.
- Lift 10-20lbs periodically.
- High school diploma or equivalent, required.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree, preferred.
- Banking customer service experience, preferred.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media