Digital Marketing Specialist
- - Marketing
- Farragut, TN, USA
- Full Time
TITLE: Digital Marketing Specialist
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Salary/Exempt
We're seeking a Digital Marketing Strategist to join our team in Farragut, Tennessee. The ideal candidate would have strong writing skills and have experience in creating compelling content for social media, websites and email campaigns. This position will "own" many aspects of our digital marketing and have an opportunity to master paid digital campaigns, including social media and PPC, and implement digital marketing strategies. We're looking for someone who's highly detail oriented, energetic, and able to manage multiple projects independently.
▪ Actively manage marketing programs including email campaigns, online marketing campaigns, landing pages, nurture programs, and more
▪ Communicate campaign status updates in an effective and professional manner
▪ Project management reporting and daily communication on marketing KPIs
▪ Content and community management for external and internal sites
▪ Curate content and write compelling copy for press releases, blogs, social media and email campaigns
▪ Design digital media campaigns (web, SEO/SEM, paid search, email, social media and display advertising campaigns) that align with business goals
▪ Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
▪ Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
▪ Manage website content creation for current and future pages
▪ Maintain the progress of all digital advertising touch points
▪ Tracking SEO, social media, display ads and PPC campaigns through conversion
▪ Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
▪ Stay up to date with digital marketing strategies and best practices
▪ Monitor user comments and reviews and respond appropriately
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND TRAINING:
▪ Interpersonal skills to represent the Bank in a positive way in dealing with customers and employees.
▪ Interest in learning about all Bank products and services.
▪ Interest in learning about student loan products, policies, and regulations.
▪ Identify and resolves problems in a timely manner and gather and analyze information skillfully.
▪ Must be able to speak clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations, demonstrate group presentation skills and participate in meetings.
▪ Must be a strong writer with exceptional attention to detail.
▪ Inspire and motivate others to perform well, accepts feedback from others.
▪ Display a willingness to make timely decisions and exhibit sound and accurate judgment.
▪ Can prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently and develop realistic action plans.
▪ Sitting for long periods of time; approximately 8 hours a day with the ability to move around a little.
▪ Lift 10-20lbs periodically.
▪ Occasionally asked to work evenings and/or weekends.
▪ Bachelor's degree required
▪ 0-5 years of relevant marketing experience
▪ Exceptional writing skills
▪ Interest in learning all aspects of digital marketing
▪ Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with effective marketing skills
▪ Project management and proven problem-solving skills
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media