Deposit Operations IV
- - Deposit Ops
- Athens, TN, USA
- Full Time
Reviews daily deposit file maintenance. Scan and index deposit documents. Maintains online account opening. Back up for accurately verifying and releasing outgoing wire transfers. Complete the daily essential functions of the Deposit Operations Department as assigned.
Deposit Operations Specialist
- File Maintenance System Review (Checking/Reviewing all Deposit file Maintenance Performed by Deposit Operations Personnel, CSR's & Customer Care Center).
- Scan and Index Documents within Nautilus.
- Maintain online new account opening.
- Review mobile deposit.
- Back-up for outgoing wire transfers.
- Access, print and file Bill Pay reports and process any returns.
- Backup for other functions in Deposit Operations.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND TRAINING:
- Organizational skills
- Self motivated to complete tasks with little supervision.
- Good communication skills with customers and other employees to convey information effectively.
- Work as a team and independently.
- Detail orientated
- Perform in a fast paced environment while completing time sensitive details.
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task.
- Time Management
- Knowledge with computer technology including, but not limited to Word, Excel, Power Point, E-Mail and internet navigation.
- Sitting for long periods of time; approximately 8 hours a day with they ability to move around a little.
- Lift 10-20lbs periodically.
- High school diploma or equivalent, required.
- Prior banking experience, required.