Data Processing Clerk
- - Deposit Ops
- Athens, TN, USA
- Part Time
Title: Data Processing Clerk
Department: Data Processing
Job Classification: Non-Exempt
Completes the daily essential functions of the Data Processing department as assigned including but not limited to check filing and statement preparation activities.
- Print statements
- Run statements and notices thru folder/inserter
- Put mail in correct trays and label trays for mailing
- Organize mail along with reports for presort discounts
- Use Automail software to send presort reports to Post Office for discounts
- Load trays and take mail to Post Office
- Hand stuff misc. notices when needed
- Use postage machine to apply postage to misc. notices
- Misc. filing when needed
- Other misc. duties when needed
SHARED ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- General data processing duties as assigned
- Assist coworkers with tasks as needed
- SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND TRAINING:
- Organizational skills
- Self motivated to complete tasks with little supervision.
- Good communication skills with customers and other employees to convey information effectively.
- Work as a team and independently.
- Detail orientated
- Perform in a fast paced environment while completing time sensitive details.
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task.
- Time Management
- Knowledge with computer technology including, but not limited to Word, Excel, Power Point, E-Mail and internet navigation.
- Ability to stand, bend, and lift.
- Lift up to 25 lbs. periodically.
- High school diploma or equivalent, required.
- Prior banking experience, preferred.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media