- - Technology
- 37934, TN, USA
- Full Time
TITLE: Systems Analyst
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Exempt
HOURS: M-F 8:00 – 5:00; Occasional overtime hours as required
LOCATION: This position is located at the headquarters building in Knoxville, TN with occasional travel to Hoboken, NJ and other locations as needed
Candidate must possess broad analytical and technical background and creatively use technology to solve business challenges. Candidate will work on initiatives, consulting with business partners to elicit requirements to define project vision and scope. Candidate will work as part of a scrum team with internal and external partners to deliver prioritized features that provide business value.
- Design, develop, test and implementation of application systems using SOA architecture, Micro services will be a plus.
- Review and analyze existing system structure to provide solutions to enhance and improve the system.
- Identify and address interfacing functions and applications.
- Perform application systems development tasks which include working with users to define system needs, analyzing and designing applications to meet user needs, translating logic diagrams into program statements, deploying and implementing packages and conducting research in emerging technologies.
- Provide computer program, system development and technical support for very complex, highly critical programs and systems. Plan and coordinate tests, resolve production problems, identify opportunities to improve systems and architecture.
- Initiate system analysis of user requirements and assesses impacts.
- Develop and maintain systems documentation such as design specifications, user manuals, technical manuals, description of application operations and methodology documentation.
- Database design to generate and read XML and files that are exchanged with the Third Party vendors.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND TRAINING:
Tools and Technologies
- Languages: Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, XML, Files, SQL
- Database: MySQL
- GUI: HTML5/Jquery
- Tools: Eclipse, MySQL Work Bench, Maven, Tomcat, Junit, Log4j, GitHub, JIRA, Swagger, Postman
- Operating System: Windows, CentOS
- Frontend Tools: Angular 2
- Cloud Technologies: AWS
- Rules Engine: Drools
- Work experience in Consumer Lending industry a big Plus
- Coordinate with the development teams (Other vendors and the client teams) to ensure the right teams are working on the right build components at the right time, with clear expectations of milestones and goals.
- Work with technical team in integrating the solution/software developed within customer systems.
- Assist technical teams in resolving technical issues they might face during development of proposed solution.
- Work closely with the Product Owner in ensuring project success (under budget and on time).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Overtime hours as required.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components.
- College diploma or university degree in computer science, information systems, or computer engineering desired.
- 5 years' work experience as a data or information architect desired.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media