Private Student Loan Center Sales Manager
- - Private Student Loan Cent
- Knoxville, TN, USA
- Full Time
TITLE: Private Student Loan Center Sales Manager
DEPARTMENT: Private Student Loan Center
SUPERVISES: Private Loan Advisors, Customer Service Representatives
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Salaried/Exempt
Education Loan Finance is looking for a Sales Manager. This role, reporting the Vice President of Operations, is responsible for providing broad operational day-to-day support of a sales team of 10-15 agents with ownership of our CRM, Salesforce. The team will count on you to continuously optimize processes, lead coaching opportunities, and give them more time to focus on what they do best – sell. At Education Loan Finance, you'll become part of an exciting, fast pace Fintech business whose drive is to help our clients achieve financial independence and reach their goals.
- Ensure that personnel have the tools they need to perform their jobs satisfactorily. Personally inspect jobs to assess the progress and assist with any recommendations or actions to achieve desired results.
- Ensure that quick and proper responses to all reasonable customer requests are made.
- Ensure that personnel understand the overall company objectives as well as their individual departmental objectives and that they work together to achieve the stated objectives. Be available to help resolve conflicting objectives. Reinforce continuously respectful communication between all departments.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are followed and set an example for others in the department and bank to follow.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Own the team's funnel analysis. Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for senior management.
- Lead coaching efforts for your team. Hold regular meetings with sales staff to develop best processes, and continually drive sales improvement.
- Determine and execute appropriate sales strategies for the department in accordance with the Bank's consolidated strategy and operational targets
- Coordinate training of employees; planning, assigning and directing work; work with manager for appraising employee performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND TRAINING:
- Interpersonal skills to represent the Bank in a positive way in dealing with customers and employees.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- In-depth knowledge of all Bank products and policies.
- Ability to synthesize complex or diverse information.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Must be able to speak clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations, demonstrate group presentation skills and participate in meetings.
- Ability to delegate work assignments, give authority to work independently, set expectations and monitor delegated activities.
- Inspire and motivate others to perform well, accept feedback from others.
- Include staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and make self available to staff.
- Provide regular performance feedback and develop employee skills and encourage growth.
- Display a willingness to make decisions, exhibit sound and accurate judgment and make timely decisions.
- Prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently and develop realistic action plans.
- Has in-depth knowledge of safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Sitting for long periods of time; standing and walking periodically.
- Lift 10-20lbs periodically.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or Economics, preferred.
- 3-5 years of banking management or business management experience, preferred.
- Combination of education and experience, preferred.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media