Mortgage Loan Processor
- - Secondary Market
- Knoxville, TN, USA
- Full Time
- Full Time Employee Benefits; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, ESOP, paid holidays, PTO, etc.
Obtains necessary information (i.e., loan applications, credit documents, appraisals, etc.) to process and complete mortgage loan files and actively supports loan originators. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Typically reports to a supervisor.
- Responsible for generating documents regarding loan origination and processing.
- Verifies all documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Verify taxes and insurance along with any fees for pre-disclosers and/or loan closing documents.
- Correspond with title companies and investors.
- Create and review loan packages.
- Assists and supports the secondary market team in achieving the goals and objectives of the department.
- Basic secondary market compliance knowledge/assist others in department with audit, shipping and closing.
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Lift 10-20lbs periodically
- High school diploma or equivalent, required.
- 0-2 yrs Loan Processing Experience or equivalent required.
- Familiarity with residential loan applications preferred.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media